Memorable Day in Summer Vacation

 summer vacation is a memorable day in my life.Summer vacation is a time to spend with families and friends.Usullysummer vacation is holiday of frist term examination are over.Summer vacation is a memorable moment to compared with winter vacation.Sonam student love summer vacation because they spend with family and playing withfriends.Same ways I like to travel with families,playing pubg with friends, and I  help with my mother.

My summer vacation is a intersting with friends and families.I went to travel with families to monger.In 2021 summer vaction I went to monger for  picnic with families and I was very happy because It was my frist time going in picnic.In picnic we have thirteen people name was  norbu lhadon, yeshi dorji, tshering phuentsho,nima tshering, dawa tshering,thinley gyeltshen,sonam tenzin, pema norbu, jigme dorji,chimi peldon, ugyen tshering, phurb dorji and dechen dorji are my families. We enjoy seven hours at monger.

In 2020 the covid came in bhutan and our bhutan was lockdown. In this days I enjoy with friends. In lockdown my mother give me phone to caht with families but I use this phone for playing pubg.When I am playing pubg firstly I go in massenger to invite friends to play pubg with me.The name of friends are phurb dorji,yonten dorji, sangay, jigme tenzin, rigpey yeshi norbu, lobzang lhachay, and tshering nidup. We are homies and we are studying together.Also we are divide into two group play pubg.The first group names was real group and second group name was criminal group.Me, phurb dorji ,sangay, and jigme tenzin are playing in real group and rest are criminal group.

In 2022 summer vacation onwards I start helping with my mother and father. In first day summer vacation I can't help my mother and father because I sleep 24 hour in bad and also my exam tension are free.In next day early in a moring I wake up and I washing my face. After washing my face I do prayer for god and I look back my mother was going to wash clots, and I realized that I want to help my mother and I went near by mom, and I start helping my mother.

So lastly we student are very lucky because we get time to spend with families and also we get time to play pubg. Also we get chance to learn skill of playing,washing,and others etc...learn what they teach, do what they say , don't do what they do.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

code monkey.

FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL.