About me




 My name Dechen Dorji from Lhuentse Dzongkhag.I am sixteen year old. My nickname is Ata jap. I have five brother. Two bother are my own bother. Three bother are my aku son. My own bother name was Nima Tshering and Dawa Tshering. Other three bother name is Thinley Gyeltshen,Pema Norbu, and Sonam Tenzin. My mother name is Norbu Lhadon. My father at Thimphu.Name was Ysehi Dorji.I was bron  in Thimphu, but i am studying at Lhuentse higher secondary school.My hobbi is to play football, dancing ,sing a song,and pubg.Me and my brother always play pubg together in holiday.
We also enjoy and  stay together. My brothers love football like me.

When I am three year old my mother and father are depost. In this day me and my mother went to lhuentse thimyul which live my grandmother and grandfather. When I reach thimyul, when i search my own brother. my mother say that your brother are thimphu with my father. I went to near by my grands, I see my mother sister two son, name was Tenzin pelzang and Sonam tshomo and when i feel boring i play with them.One day  my mother was very angry with  my father because my father didn't care a brother.And my mother went to thimphu say without me and i was crying.
ADDICTION EAN HAPPEN TO EVERYONE OR ANYONE,BUT WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHEN WE WILL GET ADDICITED. BY ATAJAP 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

code monkey.

FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL.