ABOUT A WEEKEND

My last weekend was so awesome and I am going to share my experience here. I always sleep a lot on a Friday night without any alarm. I know I have no school on Saturday and I don’t feel any pressure for that. I can sleep as much as I want. So last weekend I wake up at 1 p.m

After waking up, I did all my homework. And then my mother said that we were going to our grandmother’s house. I was really happy about that. We go to meet our grandma most of the weekends, and I love that so much. My bother was also happy about that.

In the afternoon, my dad drives us there. My grandma was so happy to see us. There was one of my uncles and few cousins live with her. I had a really good time with my cousins and grandma. We came back on Sunday. 
 
The weekend went well and I had loads of fun. I look forward to the upcoming weekends for more fun and entertainment. I want to relax myself from my daily homework’s and studies as well.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About me

code monkey.

FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL.